Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Last Class of LLD 100WB...

This Monday, I had the last class of LLD 100WB. During the last two weeks, each student including me in my class made a presentation about the topics that each of them is writing about for his or her final report. Basically, all of them were about business communications. Some of presentations were about Enron scandal, communication using high technology, and international business communication. By listening other students' presentations, I could learn more about business communications in general. Also, I realized that what I should work on in order to make a good presentation such as more eye cantact and explain more specifically about the subject.

I believe it is good to have an experience to make a presentation in front of many people. The reason is that we will have a chance to do that when we work in a real world. I am not satisfied with what I did during the presentation, but I believe it will be a good experience to have for me to present better next time. Since I have taked seven classes during this semester, I did not really have a chance to visit instructor's office and ask some more questions to learn materials fully that I can totally comfortable with. However, overall, I believe I learned so many useful things in this class such as writing several different kinds of business documents and correcting grammar errors. Also I believe that I can study by myself in order to make sure that I know them when I have a spare time later. In short, it was very meaningful to take this class and I hope to use what I learned later in the future.

No comments: